Many parents have expressed how difficult it can be to choose the right school for their young family. At Noosa Christian College, Cooroy, we'd like to make that decision a little easier by providing you with quality information about our programs, and opportunities to meet with our staff and wider school community. We offer Open Days and Campus Tours by appointment. Our Primary School pages here on our site are also designed to answer your questions.
We believe you'll find Noosa Christian College to be a wonderful place for your children to learn. Here are some reasons why:
- Proactive relationships and partnerships between our staff, yourself and your child.
- The values of respect, responsibility, effort, compassion, service and integrity underpin everything we do and provide clear guidelines and expectations.
- Provide students with opportunities to pursue success along a variety of pathways, be they spiritual, academic, physical, artistic, emotional or social.
- Dedicated and experienced Prep and Primary teachers who are passionate about their students' learning.
- Small school with a big heart.
- High standards of care for one another - teaching and modeling of tolerance, acceptance of differences and service to others.
- Commitment to 21st Century Learning - encouraging critical thinking, creativity, communication and collaborative learning.
- An ideal learning environment set on 11 hectares of semi-rural land near Cooroy on the Sunshine Coast and specialist facilities for learning levels.
By partnering with you, we hope to work together to support your child to flourish. We would love it if you would accept an open invitation to visit our family community.
Please contact us if we can arrange a campus tour or send you our enrolment forms on 07 5447 7808
or email firstname.lastname@example.org