PSYCHOLOGIST REFERRAL PROCESS
1. Go to your General Practitioner for a Mental Health Care Plan or Team Care Plan referral to All Abilities.
2. The GP will send through the referral.
3. All Abilities will be in contact when an appointment is available.
1. School to get consent form signed. See link: www.allabilities.com.au/school-service-referrals
2. School to have teacher complete the education questionnaire.
3. School to ask parents to complete the child history questionnaire.
School can share consent form, education history, child history questionnaires with All Abilities and the parents/carers contact details so All Abilities can make contact with the parent.
1. Parent can contact All Abilities via phone, email or website.
2. Parent can visit www.allabilities.com.au/ncc