PSYCHOLOGIST REFERRAL PROCESS
1. Go to your General Practitioner for a Mental Health Care Plan or Team Care Plan referral to All Abilities.
2. The GP will send through the referral.
3. All Abilities will be in contact when an appointment is available.
1. School to get consent form signed. See link: www.allabilities.com.au/school-service-referrals
2. School to have teacher complete the education questionnaire.
3. School to ask parents to complete the child history questionnaire.
School can share consent form, education history, child history questionnaires with All Abilities and the parents/carers contact details so All Abilities can make contact with the parent.
1. Parent can contact All Abilities via phone, email or website.
2. Parent can visit www.allabilities.com.au/ncc
Arrangements can be made for our in-house Speech Pathologist to have an appointment with your child, while at school. Please contact Christie to discuss.
Noosa District Speech Pathology - Christie Drabsch
Phone: (07) 5455 3112
Fax: (617) 5302 0727
PO Box 1524
Noosa Heads 4567
Alternatively, your child can be seen by Christie at her clinic at 8 Sunshine Beach Road, Noosa Junction.